- HMRC have approved ISO Badminton Club as CASC (Charity) from 27 June 2019, therefore if you are a taxpayer, you may receive tax refund or claim tax relief on donations i.e. the session fees which we designated as donations & any extra donations you volunteer, from this date. Effectively you may pay 25% less when play at ISO, depends on your tax rate band.
- ISO benefits from the donations, and as partly sponsored by iBadds, we will invest further to the club. Also, in return to club members with great support, we likely give out something free of charge – a large badminton bag, as well as some masks and sanitizer for safety considering current situation.
ISO currently play in biggest & strongest leagues in London – focus on Middlesex, use Hammersmith & Central London Leagues as team/pairing practice. We will also play the new National Team League once Badminton England launch it, likely in January 2021.
- Mens: Middlesex division 2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 7; Hammersmith division 1, 3;
- Ladies: Middlesex division 1, 1, 2, 3; Hammersmith division 1, 1;
- Mixed: Middlesex division 1, 1, 3, 4; Hammersmith 1;
In order to create a happy ISO, that players can practise more together and make the matches more enjoyable, we prioritise matches to regular players who mainly play for ISO in Middlesex & Hammersmith. Irregular players or players who live far out may also play some matches if joined as Prepayment Members. (for better team spirit, we may not accept players who play for multi-clubs at same leagues, unless exceptional circumstances)
We normally group teams based on past results or level of play if new player. If you don’t want to miss the initial registration, please submit the Form ASAP, by 18 June 2020.
Monday/Tuesday at Mile End, East: For whoever is free to play extra;
Wednesday at KAA, Latimer Road, West: For other teams based at West London
Thursday at St Charles, Ladbroke Grove, West: For Middlesex first two teams men & women;
Friday at Raine’s, Bethnal Green, East: For other teams & first two teams based at East London;
Saturday at KAA, West: For intermediate players who want to improve from lower league matches.
Saturday at Bishop Challoner & Sunday at St Charles or KAA: matches only
(Home matches are mainly at weekends; we have match venues in both East & West London)
Please note previous unused fees will be rolled over due to Lockdown, and we will not increase session fees despite current difficult situation. Just hope you can help club collect some donations from Easyfundraising when you shop online, at no extra cost, just an extra click – Click here for simple guidance .
1) Donations (fees for both club nights & matches) – only collect at your first session
Mainly use Prepayment Member (Credit) system this season: guest who pay as you go is £10 per session, however league player are required to prepay 10/20 sessions to reduce admin time. The benefit is that you receive good discounts, and maybe 25% tax refund depends on rate band.
- prepay 10 sessions at £9 each, expire in 6 months.
- prepay 20 sessions at £8.50 each expire in 12 months.
- If you wish to contribute more to help club, you can also donate extra on top of the session fees.
- If you prefer paying a lump sum to cover a designated session for the whole year, or if you have financial difficulty and would like different arrangements, please discuss with Sophy.
- when credit finished, please prepay another 10/20 sessions.
- unused credit from second 20 sessions can be rolled over to next season.
- prepayment is only deducted when you come play, applied to all ISO sessions.
- Balance can be tracked via ebadders.com, login link will be sent after we connect it to your email.
2) Other League Related Fees – please pay when you submit this form:
2a. Annual Badminton England (BE) membership: It is mandatory, at £18 for Play Member which we can pay on your behalf, or £30 for Compete Member which you need to pay to BE directly. If you decide to withdraw, please ask for refund before 20 October when we pay BE fees in bulk.
2b. Membership fee (also called admin charges, non-refundable): £30 for taxpayers (discounted to £20 for students & non-taxpayer). This is to cover loss of some court costs, also used for club affiliation fee with BE, team registration fees with league associations, plus the match/session discounts for captains, hosts & organisers who spend time helping with the admin burden. Just to clarity it is also considerable admin works with charity statue and we would appreciate the cooperation from players.
2c. Team Shirts (optional): buy one shirt at sponsored price of £12 with free name printing, or one short at £8, or £18 for one set (iBadds will sponsor part of the costs). You can use the previous kits if prefer not to have a new one. This season, players are free to choose your preferred team shirt from some listed models. Put in your selection when fill in the form below.
2d. Gifts: free of charge for members this season. Click here for pictures & videos of badminton bags
Account Name: ISO Badminton Club
Sort Code 40-01-06
Account number: 02714124
Reference: full name for you or who you are paying for
Please contact us or leave a comment in the form below if you have any question.
The information provided is for registration of badminton league matches. ISO Badminton Club & eBadders.com owners will keep it for 2020/21 season and will only share the information provided with Badminton England and Middlesex & Hammersmith & Central London Badminton Associations. If you need to update or remove the data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the box at the bottom of your form.
If you are a taxpayer, ISO as a CASC can claim your donations (fees for club sessions) by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. It won’t cost you any extra. ISO will return taxpayers within rules allowed limit. You may also claim 25% or more of tax refund from HMRC depends on your tax rate band.
Please confirm if you want to Gift Aid your donations in the Member Form below.