Venue: St Charles,
Standard fee: £10.0.
Require to pay one day in advance or pay ASAP if sign up on the day; Member who prepaid Credit of £50 & above will get cheaper session fee as extra FREE credit will be given (covered by Gift Aid, no membership charge) - Click 'Read details' button below for ISO bank details, direction and how to become a member etc.
This session is open on Meetup where you can sign up (not via ebadders.com).
Membership (Credit System) – some flexible choices see below:
- Anyone who prepay Credit of £50+ is called Member; only deduct credit when come to play.
- The more you prepay, the cheaper the session fee, as we will give free Credit from Gift Aid – 6% free if prepay £50+, 10% if prepay £100+, or 15% if prepay £180+;
- All Credit expire in 2 years, can be extended for exceptional reasons such as lockdown, injuries & travelling abroad.
- Credit is applied to all ISO sessions. Please WhatsApp your email to Sophy 07912602688 after you paid Credit to ISO bank account. We will then create an account for you on ebadders.com & send you guidance (once you have login to ISO at ebadders.com, you can track Transaction under My Games).
- ISO Bank Account Details (cash will be last resort):
Account Name: ISO Badminton Club (tick as Business Account)
Sort Code 40-01-06
Account number: 02714124
Reference: your profile name or who you are paying for
St Charles Square, London, W10 6EY
How to get there?
Entrance is the gate opposite no.45 St Charles Square. Turn left from the entrance and walk towards football pitch, badminton building is next to it. (Free parking inside & outside school)
See on a map