Please can you also forward the link to your friends, club members or anyone might be interested. Thanks for your help in advance.
Note: we are recruiting players to club team sessions practicing for Middlesex & Hammersmith league matches (guests welcome). Sign up 2022/23 season via League Registration Form soon if interested:
Saturday 10 Sept 2022 (10am-8.30pm):
Sunday 11 Sept 2022 (10am-8.30pm):
Saturday 17 Sept 2022 (10am-8.30pm):
Sunday 18 Sept 2022 (10am-8.30pm):
A: MD is equivalent to Middlesex div 1-3, WD to div 1 & higher end div 2 standard
B: MD is equivalent to Middlesex div 4-5, WD to div 2 & higher end div 3 standard
C1/C2 /C3, B1/B2/B3, A1/A2 are same level, just separate into different days due to limited court hours per day.
Please enter and pay ASAP to keep your space to avoid disappointment, as entries will be limited, though you can enter as many categories as your body can take this time!
We reserve rights to move your entries to more suitable levels, but will inform you in advance.
Medals & other prize are set for all categories.
Doubles: plan 4/5 pairs per group; top 2 pairs each group to 2nd round;
(Consolation games in place if only 4 pairs per group)
Singles: plan 4/5 players per group; top 2 players each group to 2nd round.
Shuttles: use good quality iBadds/Chaopai feather shuttles – http://ebadders.com/shop/
£16 per person for doubles (£32 a pair), £18 for singles. For examples, if enter two doubles: 16 +16=£32; if one doubles and one singles: 16+18=£34. (One FREE Shirt or Short for everyone – sponsored by iBadds)
Payment by Bank Transfer:
ENTRY CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 Sept 2022 for 10 & 11 Sept events; Sunday 11 Sept 2022 for 17 & 18 Sept events (will close early if full!)
- Entries are only reserved when payments received. First come, first serve.
- Tournament Rules and groupings will be announced 1-2 days before the event.
- If you are looking for a partner, please make the payment only if the partner found (by yourself or us);
- If you are applying for a CLOSED category, the system will put you on waitlist. Please make the payment only if we can find you a place.
- First system generated email will be sent once you registered, but your spot is not reserved until we received payments from both you and partner.
- Second system generated email will be sent once both you and partner paid confirming your spot.
Please WhatsApp Sophy on 0791 260 2688 or email to
For more details, please visit our meetup site:
St Charles College, near Ladbroke Grove, entrance opposite no.45 St Charles Square, W10 6EY (free parking inside & outside school)
Please complete the form below for each category you want to enter. (e.g. you need to submit two forms if you enter two categories). We will keep you informed by email. If you enter your partner details, your partner doesn't need to fill in this form. If you see 'CLOSED' in front of a category name, it means it is full. If you apply for a CLOSED category you will be put on a waiting list.