(Jointly Hosted by Badminton England & ISO Badminton Club)
Note: First competition on 21 March delayed to August, due to virus issue.
Spots are very limited!
We would be grateful if you could forward the information to players who may be interested!
- Official Kensington & Chelsea Tier 5 Social Completion launching from March 2020!
- One tier lower than Tier 4 Copper Competition.
- Allow any player not yet reached final stage of Copper Competition.
- MD, LD, XD categories with very limited spaces in 2020 as a trial run.
- Aim to encourage social players improve from competition & play on regular basis.
Basic Doubles Games Format
- Plan 5 pairs each group, play round robin.
- Top 2 pairs each group proceed to next stage.
Competition Dates & Locations
- 4-8pm, Saturday 21 March 2020 – delayed to August.
- 4-8pm, Saturday 16 May 2020 – online entry now open.
- 4-8pm, Saturday 20 June 2020 – online entry open at late April.
- 4-8pm, Saturday 22 August 2020 – online entry open at late May
Location for 2020 competitions: Kensington Leisure Centre (KLC), Silchester Road, W10 6EX
Fee Charges & Registration
- £11 per person per category for BE Social or Club Play member.
- £16 for non-BE member.
- Entry online registration links – use any one of these two links:
- If using ebadders to register, please enter your BE number as comment if paying discount fee.
Please bank transfer fee to ‘ISO Badminton’ Account below:
- Bank: HSBC
- Sort Code 40-01-06
- Account number: 02714124
- Reference: full name for you or who you are paying for
- Any queries, please email: email@example.com
Sponsors: iBadds, Chaopai, eBadders.com